Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Bread cheese bites are a delicious snack that everyone will love. Your kids will ask you to prepare them again and again. They make a perfect snack—and what's even better is that they're so easy to prepare!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Read More From Delishably
- 6 slices bread
- 3 slices cheese
- Pizza sauce, as needed
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup maida (all-purpose flour)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Water, as needed
- Bread crumbs, as needed
- Oil, for shallow frying
- Arrange 3 bread slices on a cutting board or clean surface. To each slice, apply pizza sauce and then one cheese slice. Take the other 3 bread slices and place one on top of each sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 equal parts, making a total of 12 bites.
- In a mixing bowl, add the arrowroot powder, maida, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix well. Add water to prepare a medium-thin slurry of the consistency shown in the video.
- Take a bread cheese bite and dip it into the slurry to coat. Then dip the bread cheese bite into the bread crumbs to coat. Prepare the rest of the bread cheese bites similarly.
- Preheat oil needed for shallow-frying in a pan on medium heat and then lower the heat to low-medium and fry the bread cheese bites until crisp and golden.
- Serve the bread cheese bites with tomato sauce or any other sauce of your choice.
Bread Cheese Bites Recipe
© 2020 Rajan Singh Jolly