Recipe for Delicious Five-Layer Mexican Bean Dip
Mexican Bean Dip Recipe
Mexican Bean Dip Appetizer
I want to share a great appetizer that's perfect for a Super Bowl party or any social gathering. This recipe is a favorite for when my friends and family come over, and I hope you'll enjoy it.
Sis and I are kidless this weekend for Super Bowl Sunday, so it wont be quite as noisy here at game time. We are looking forward to stretching out on our respective loungers with our two dogs and pigging out on finger foods.
Laura and I are having a buffet of our favorite foods, including this dip above. We will graze at the buffet on and off throughout the game. Here is the menu: cocktail wieners, celery stuffed with cream cheese, 5-layer Mexican dip and guacamole, tortilla chips, pickles, and black and green olives.
Have a wonderful game day, however you choose to watch it.
Please Rate My Mexican Bean Dip
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Small Can Bean Dip
- 1/2 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, or Cheese of your Choice
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/3 Cup Black Olives, Sliced
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Cup Lettuce, Shredded
Instructions for Mexican Bean Dip
- Mix sour cream, bean dip, chili powder, cumin, and taco seasoning in bowl.
- Spread dip evenly onto bottom of a serving platter.
- Top with remaining ingredients in layers.
- Refrigerate dip until chilled.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Mexican Bean Dip and Ingredients
Mexican Bean Dip
Do you Enjoy Appetizers when Watching Sports
Questions & Answers
© 2011 Linda Rogers