Amara is a writer, and writing is her passion. In her free time she loves to cook for her family.
Chicken cheese fingers are delicious fried snacks that can be enjoyed as appetizers or teatime snacks.
They are very quick and easy to make—all you need is chicken mince, some spices, and some cheddar cheese. These crunchy snacks are beloved by kids and adults alike!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
3 to 4 servings
For the chicken cheese fingers:
- 250 grams chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- All-purpose flour
- Bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine the chicken mince, red chilli powder, salt, oregano, black pepper powder, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Grease your hands by putting some oil on them. Take a small amount of mixture in your hands and roll it into a cylindrical shape, as shown in photo below. Make all of the chicken cheese fingers similarly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Set up two plates, one with. all-purpose flour and the other with bread crumbs.
- Take a chicken cheese finger and roll it in the all-purpose flour.
- Now dip it into the beaten eggs and then roll it into bread crumbs. Do the same with all other chicken cheese fingers. At this stage, you can freeze them for later use.
- To fry: Pour some cooking oil in a pan and heat it over low to medium flame. Fry the chicken cheese fingers until they turn golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or some sauce. Bon appetit.
Read More From Delishably
Two More Chicken Recipes
- How to Make Delicious Chicken Nuggets at Home
These delicious homemade chicken nuggets come together quickly and easily. A family favorite!
- Super Crispy Potato Popcorn Snack Recipe
This delicious potato popcorn snack is super crispy on the outside yet very tender inside. A quick and easy recipe.
© 2021 Amara