I am a chef on a luxury world cruise liner. I love to cook and write recipes that are inspired by foods from all over the world.
Make This Incredible Dip
Dips are great for adding flavor and texture. Dips are commonly served with many different types of foods, including bread, crackers, meats, vegetables, etc.
Recently, when I was craving corn and cheese, I came up with an idea to create a simple dip that could be paired with my store-bought biscuits. The taste of this dip is a combination of sweet, salty, and savory. The next time you are looking for a simple appetizer recipe, why not try this three-ingredient dip? Enjoy!
- 2 pieces sausage, skin removed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- biscuits or crackers
For preparing the ingredients:
- 3 small bowls
- 1 plate
- measuring cups
For cooking the dish:
- Cooking spoon
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves four people
- Heat the pan with a little bit of oil.
- Cook the sausages. Break down everything into bits.
- Add the corn kernels before the sausages are fully cooked.
- Turn off the heat. Immediately stir in the cheese to melt.
- Serve with your favorite biscuits or crackers.
Tips and Techniques
- Let the corn absorb the sausage oil to make it tastier.
- Turn off the heat before adding the cheese to avoid burning.
- Use any kind of cheese you prefer.
- Add a different kind of sausage if you want.
- Replace biscuits or crackers with bread (try my recipe for flatbread).
© 2018 Travel Chef