How to Make an Alien Slime Drink (Inspired by "Toy Story")
The Disney movie Toy Story features cute little aliens that are known as the Little Green Men. Inspired by these popular and beloved characters, I created a fun and easy-to-make drink that I call Alien Slime. This drink would work really well for a Halloween party, too!
- 3 cups lemon soda
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 18 grams green jelly powder
- 1 large bowl
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 small bowl
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- Dilute the jelly powder in a bowl of water.
- Transfer the jelly mixture to a pot. Add lime soda, and stir to mix. Bring it up to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Using a strainer to remove any lumps, pour the mixture from the pot into a pitcher.
- Chill before serving.
Tips and Techniques
- Instead of lemon soda, try lime soda.
- To vary the consistency of the slime, adjust the amount of soda.
- For a chunkier slime, add more jelly powder.
Other Refreshing Drinks
- How to Make Tokyo Tokyo Red Iced Tea: A Japanese-Inspired Drink
Have you ever eaten at Tokyo Tokyo? It's the most popular Japanese food restaurant chain in the Philippines. This restaurant offers a variety of delicious foods and drinks. Learn how I recreated their famous red iced tea at home.
- How to Make Black Gulaman
Black gulaman is a popular and refreshing Asian drink. Learn an easy recipe to make your own version at home.
Questions & Answers
© 2020 Travel Chef