How to Cook Chilli Cheese Bites or Nuggets Like Burger King
Chilli cheese bites or nuggets would be a perfect recipe for Saturday evening house party and would go well with drinks and cocktails. Who will say "no" after hearing "cheesy balls?"
Give a try you will love it for sure.
Stainless Steel Cheese Knife.
- 4 TBSP corn flour
- 70 grams cheese
- 2 green & red chillies, chopped
- 1 TBSP cilantro leaves
- 1 TBSP salt
- 1/2 TBSP black pepper powder
- 2 cups oil, for Frying
- 2 TBSP flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Deep Fryers for easy and quick frying.
- Cut the cheese block into bits and squash them. (For proper cutting of soft and hard cheeses, Stainless Steel Cheese Knife is recommended).
- Blend corn flour, green & red chilies, black pepper powder, cilantro leaves, and salt. Muddle up well to make a dough.
- Form dough into equal size balls.
- Dip each ball in egg and mix with flour. Then dip into egg again, and lastly, roll with breadcrumbs.
- Warm the oil at 380 degrees, in a frying pan. (For quick frying, Deep Fryer is recommended. You can fry with closed lid to reduce oil splattering).
- Fry about 2 minutes until balls turn golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent towel.
- Serve with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
Nutrition Information & Facts
|Serving size: 1 portion (100 g)|
|Calories from Fat||144|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 32 g||11%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 38 mg||13%|
|Sodium 537 mg||22%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Suggestions & Precautions
- Don't fry more than 2 minutes.
- Don't add milk or water in flour.
- Don't add too much salt or black pepper powder.
- Serve hot for best taste.
How to Make Yummy Chilli Cheesy Ball by Ashish Dadgaa
How often you will make this dish?
© 2016 Ashish Dadgaa