How to make Mini Oven Toaster Smores
You want something tasty and easy to make for snack? You want smores but you can't finish the entire serving all by yourself? You want smores but you don't have an oven? Time for a solution. Let's learn how to make quick and easy mini smores.
Did you like this recipe?
- 3 pcs Graham Crackers, broken to 3 pcs each
- 3 tbsp milk chocolate chips
- 4 pcs large marshmallows
- Break your gram crackers along their break lines
2. Line them up on your oven toaster tray. (tip: if your crackers are already stale, they'll be crunchy again after heating)
3. Add chocolate chips, don't put in too many or they'll overflow.
4. Pit a marshmallow over the chips.
5. Put in oven toaster for 5 minutes or until desired char is achieved.
6. Take them out of the oven then assemble.
7. Plate and Enjoy!