Cooking is one of my passions. I like to make nutritious and tasty foods at home.
Easy, Quick, and Healthy Snacks for Kids
Kids love eating finger foods. Paneer bread rolls are an easy-to-eat snack that are delicious and healthy, too. The nutritional benefits come from the wheat bread and the paneer stuffing.
Making these rolls is easy, as you need only a few ingredients. Moreover, you don't have to serve them with a side dish; they are tasty on their own.
Making these rolls took me only 20 minutes. It's my pleasure to share the detailed recipe with you.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 small cup paneer, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 pinches black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 pinches garam masala powder
- 6 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons milk
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon oil or ghee, for roasting the rolls
- In a mixing bowl, add grated paneer, red chili powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, chopped coriander leaves, milk, and salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Trim off the edges of the bread (optional). Take a slice of bread and roll (press) it carefully with a rolling pin to make it thin. Ensure that you don't tear the bread.
- In the same way, roll all the bread slices.
- Take one bread slice. Place 1 teaspoon of the stuffing near one of the edges. Roll it with the stuffing. Keep all the rolls ready.
- Heat a pan for roasting the rolls. Add a few drops of oil or ghee on it. Place the bread rolls on it. Turn the rolls occasionally to get a uniform golden brown color all over. Turn off the heat.
- Remove from the pan and place them on a serving plate. Serve them hot with tomato sauce. Enjoy!