Cooking is one of my passions. I like to make nutritious and tasty foods at home without using preservatives and artificial colors.
Easy, Quick, and Healthy Snacks for Kids
Kids love eating finger foods. Paneer bread rolls are an easy-to-eat snack that are delicious and healthy, too. The nutritional benefits come from the wheat bread and the paneer stuffing.
Making these rolls is easy, as you need only a few ingredients. Moreover, you don't have to serve them with a side dish; they are tasty on their own.
Making these rolls took me only 20 minutes. It's my pleasure to share the detailed recipe with you.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 small cup paneer, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 pinches black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 pinches garam masala powder
- 6 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons milk
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon oil or ghee, for roasting the rolls
- In a mixing bowl, add grated paneer, red chili powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, chopped coriander leaves, milk, and salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Trim off the edges of the bread (optional). Take a slice of bread and roll (press) it carefully with a rolling pin to make it thin. Ensure that you don't tear the bread.
- In the same way, roll all the bread slices.
- Take one bread slice. Place 1 teaspoon of the stuffing near one of the edges. Roll it with the stuffing. Keep all the rolls ready.
- Heat a pan for roasting the rolls. Add a few drops of oil or ghee on it. Place the bread rolls on it. Turn the rolls occasionally to get a uniform golden brown color all over. Turn off the heat.
- Remove from the pan and place them on a serving plate. Serve them hot with tomato sauce. Enjoy!