Reuben Nachos Recipe
We can thank Irish-Americans for the tradition of eating corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day. Our family has readily adopted this tradition, but usually in sandwich form, with the Reuben. A quick and easy twist on this favorite sandwich, the Reuben Nachos are sure to be a hit with you and yours - St. Patrick's Day or not!
- 1 bag Kettle Chips
- 1/2 lb Corned Beef, Thinly Sliced
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- 1 small jar Sauerkraut
- 1 bottle Thousand Island Dressing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- By hand, shred corned beef roughly.
- Line kettle chips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle about half of the Swiss cheese on top of kettle chips. Layer on corned beef and add remaining Swiss cheese on top.
- In a saucepan, heat sauerkraut through. Drain, and set aside.
- Put baking sheet in oven and bake until heated through. This is usually when the Swiss cheese is melted.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and layer sauerkraut on top, evenly.
- Serve with Thousand Island Dressing on the side.