Melinda is a single mother of two children with a passion for writing. She is a self-published Amazon author, and she works part-time.
Need inspiration for an amazing side dish? Looking for a dip to bring to a party? Well, here is the perfect cheesy delight for you and your guests to enjoy.
This is a very simple recipe, and it doesn't take much time at all to make. It's great for a last-minute snack if you have nothing to bring to a party.
It's also a flexible recipe; if you are not a fan of spinach, you can make it without it. Try substituting green onions instead of spinach. If you want to add extra cheese, go ahead. Personally, I am a huge mozzarella lover, so I like to add at least one extra cup of mozzarella cheese!
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced spinach
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the artichoke into nice, bite-sized pieces. This makes it so that each chip dipped gets a good amount of artichokes in each bite.
- Slice the spinach leaves thinly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the artichoke, spinach, mayo, and cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon out the mixture into a deep baking dish.
- At this point, I do like to add a bit more cheese. If you want, you can sprinkle a bit more mozzarella on the top of the dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until it's nice and golden.
- Once it's finished, you are all set for your party. Serve with a side of chips. Keep it in the pan or spoon it out into a bowl. The rest is up to you.