Banana Bread, Quick and Easy
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1 hour 20 min
Yields: Approximately 15 slices.
- 210g (430ml) Cake Flour
- 120g (160ml) Sugar
- 10ml Baking Powder
- 3ml Salt
- 2ml Bicarbonate of Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 225g (250ml) Banana Pulp
- 60g (62,5ml) Butter or Margarine
- 5ml Vanilla Essence (optional)
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add and stir in wet ingredients to form a batter.
- Pour batter into a greased bread tin (approx. 100mm x 200mm)
- Bake at 180°C for about 1 hour.
- Allow to cool before serving.