Mom's Cooking: How to make nut rolls from scratch
This is an easy to make nut roll recipe. It only takes about 25 minutes to complete and they taste great!
- 2 1/2 sticks butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 jar baker nut filling
Do you like this recipe?
- In a large bowl add the butter, and the cream cheese. Mix it well.
- Next add the 2 1/2 cups of flour. Once again mix it all together. When it starts to resemble dough you'll know your done.
- Take a small amount and roll it out on a board that has been floured. Make sure it is nice and flat.
- Take the jar of nut filling and spread a teaspoon of it on the dough you just flattened. Afterwards roll it up, and then place it on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.