Who doesn't like mom's cooking? I recreate mom's best recipes and share them with you here.
This is an easy to make nut roll recipe. It only takes about 25 minutes to complete and they taste great!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
20 to 24 pieces
- 2 1/2 sticks butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 jar baker nut filling
- In a large bowl add the butter, and the cream cheese. Mix it well.
- Next, add the 2 1/2 cups of flour. Once again mix it all together. When it starts to resemble dough you'll know you're done.
- Take a small amount and roll it out on a board that has been floured. Make sure it is nice and flat.
- Take the jar of nut filling and spread a teaspoon of it on the dough you just flattened. Afterwards roll it up, and then place it on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.