Diana loves celebrations, crafts, DIY projects and cooking. She writes to help inspire others to create.
- 3 large bananas
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 dessertspoons coconut oil
- 4 dessertspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- Zest of 1 clementine
- Juice of 2 clementines
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle seeds used for bagels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Small sprinkle powdered chili
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with coconut oil and olive oil.
- Add sugar and beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Sift in flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon, chili powder, salt, vanilla essence and clementine zest.
- Add clementine juice.
- Pour into a large, oblong greased loaf pan.
- Smooth over the surface lightly with a spoon.
- Sprinkle a generous layer of seeds over the top of the loaf.
- Bake in moderate oven for approximately 45 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Slice when cool and serve with butter. Enjoy the hearty goodness!
Read More From Delishably
Give This Loaf as a Gift
Before baking, add a handful of pitted and halved cherries to the batter. Wrap the baked loaf in a colorful kitchen tea towel, place it in a matching tin, and give it away as a gift at Christmas or for birthdays.
Another celebratory inclusion would be pecan nuts, which would add a delightful bit of crunch.
Who wouldn't like this?