Easy Crock-Pot Chili
Delicious and Easy slow cooker Chili
I have been making a version of this chili con carne for a really long time. Unfortunately for my kids, I had never figured out how much spices I use. Now is the time, and it worked better than I originally thought.
To my ladies... Finally, here's the recipe you have been asking for. Love, Mom <3 xoxo
Don't let the cheese and sour cream fool you. This chili has a nice zing to it.
Please, won't you leave a rating...
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can light red kidney beans, (use another can of dark red if not available)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Add all ingredients into crockpot except burger. Stir and set cooker temp on "Low".
- Preheat pan and sear burger, and then break into smaller pieces, until done and add to pot.
- Stir occasionally for 5 hours to maximize flavors. Fini!
Need Dinner for 2? Easy to split recipe!
* Add onions and peppers to pan before browning burger.
* Skip the beans and add more burger for Texas-style Chili.
* Use ground chicken or turkey instead of burger. Adjust spices as needed.