I enjoyed making and eating this smoothie bowl very much! My mom and my sister appreciated it, too.
Recently, I decided to make a breakfast smoothie bowl for my mom, sister, and me. I included bananas, raspberries, blueberries, yogurt, and chia seeds—and the end result was a very tasty and nutritious way to start the day!
Blueberries and chia seeds are superfoods. Chia seeds contain rich nutrients such as fiber for good digestive health, iron to support blood health, and antioxidants. Blueberries are great for heart health and provide an excellent source of vitamin C, which keeps your skin elastic and radiant.
My sister was fascinated by how pleasing the smoothie bowl looked, while my mom was amazed by how something so easy to whip up could provide so many vital nutrients. We didn’t get hungry again until about 1:00 p.m., which means that this smoothie bowl is a great way to get everything you need and keep you full until the middle of the day.
I recommend this dish to anyone who would like to try something new. It will keep you full for hours and is packed with the nutrients you need in order to maintain a healthy diet. I enjoyed making and eating this very much!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 whole bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- In a blender, add water, strawberries, and bananas. Blend for 20 seconds.
- To the blender, add the yogurt, raspberries, and blueberries. Blend until smooth.
- Once everything is blended to your liking, add ice to thicken and chill your smoothie.
- Grab any size bowl and fill it with the smoothie from your blender.
- Add extra fruit on top of your frozen treat and sprinkle with chia seeds.
© 2020 Jenna Collins