Shwetha Bhat is passionate about food and cooking. She loves to experiment in the kitchen and share her recipes.
Beetroot carrot date juice is a rich source of nutrients for children and adults alike. Having this juice will make you feel energetic and fresh.
Beetroot is a great source of fiber, iron and vitamin C. Carrots contain vitamin A and beta carotene. Dates are a rich source of fiber and anti-oxidants.
This is a power-packed juice that is tasty and sweet without adding any sweetener.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1/2 medium beetroot, peeled
- 1 to 2 dates, dry or fresh
- 1 cup water, or as needed
- Wash the carrot and beetroot. Cube them and add to a pot.
- Add dates and water. Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes or the vegetables are well-cooked (vegetables should be fork-tender; do not overcook).
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down completely
- Transfer the cooled vegetables into a mixer jar, close the lid and blend into a puree (add more water if required).
- Filter the puree into a glass or container. Squeeze well to obtain all of the juice. Discard the residue.
- Serve and enjoy.
Read More From Delishably
You can more water if required when grinding. Add boiled and cooled water if you are serving this juice to babies.
There is no need to add any sweetener to this juice, as the vegetables and dates act as natural sweeteners.
If you want your juice to be sweeter, you can add sugar, jaggery or honey (avoid sugar and honey for babies younger than one year).
Always use fresh vegetables to get the best juice.