Shwetha Bhat is passionate about food and cooking. She loves to experiment in the kitchen and share her recipes.
Carrot milkshakes are not only healthy and tasty, but they're easy to prepare, too. Kids and adults alike will love this drink.
Carrots are a rich source of fiber, which helps regulate blood sugar levels. Carrots are also a great source of vitamin A and beta carotene, helpful for bone strength and eyesight.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 carrot, washed
- 2-3 almonds
- 1-2 cashews
- 1/2 walnut
- 1/2 cup milk, boiled and cooled
- 1 teaspoon jaggery (optional)
- Wash and chop off the ends of the carrot and grate.
- In a mixer jar, add almonds, cashews and walnut. Grind to a fine powder.
- To the same jar, add grated carrot, milk and jaggery. Close the lid and blend to a smooth paste.
- Filter into a cup or bowl.
- Serve and enjoy.
Step-by-Step Photo Guide
Read More From Delishably
- Always use fresh carrots in this recipe.
- You can replace jaggery with sugar or honey (avoid sugar and honey for babies below one year).
- For babies below one year, breast milk or formula milk can be used.