I love cooking healthy things. Clean desserts are my favorite things to bake.
Something super exciting happened recently, and I decided it was necessary to make an epic and, of course, paleo celebration smoothie!! It's so good that dad pretty much went "for time" on his and was done with it in about two minutes. So to share the love and the fat bomb, here is the general recipe. It also feels and tastes pretty good after putting your body through hard work outdoors and/or at training!
Yield: Serves 3
Read More From Delishably
- 1 large banana, best a ripe, frozen one
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 raw eggs
- 1 heaped spoon mesquite powder (I used a round soup spoon)
- 2 spoons chia seeds
- 3 spoons macadamia spread
- 3 spoons coconut cream
- 3 spoons Organic "Zebra Dream" plain coconut ice cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 500 milliliters coconut water.
- Blend until it's nice and smooth. Add in more coconut ice cream at the end because you'll want to.
- The reason I specified the coconut ice cream brand is that it is very clean. There are other flavours out there though if you wanted to play around with a different taste or types of ice cream (or make your own!).
- Also, that was a guesstimate with the coconut water. If you wind up with not enough at the end, just whack some more in there. Experiment with different brands too as some are sweeter/a slightly different flavour to others.