Coffee-Infused Chocolate Overload Milkshake
Namaskaar! (This roughly means "Salute!")
Greetings from India. It's very hot out here; the temperature is ridiculously high. The best thing to do on a very sunny Sunday is to laze around with a book and a beautiful tall glass of chilled chocolate overload. It is as yummy as it looks. I am sitting by my window side with my laptop in one hand and a chocolate overload in the other one. Sipping and completing this article about the recipe. Here it goes:
- 250 ml chilled milk
- 2 teaspoons coffee powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chocolate powder
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- Few drops vanilla essence
- Chocolate chips
- Ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup
- Blend together coffee, ice, milk, and sugar with chocolate powder and some drops of vanilla essence.
- After you see a frothy mixture, pour it into a tall glass and top it up with some chocolate ice cream and some chocolate chips.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup on it and serve chilled.
- Add sugar or coffee according to your preferences.
HAPPY TUMMY; HAPPY LIFE!
This is my first ever article here. Hope you guys try it out, and lemme know about the taste.