Club Tropicana's "The Devil's Tongue" Cocktail Recipe
If you have ever been to Paradise Beach on Mykonos in the Greek Islands, then you would have no doubt heard about the famous green cocktail called "The Devil's Tongue." You can buy this green delight from Club Tropicana. If you have been on a Contiki Tour and paid for the optional extra to dance on the table tops of Paradise Beach, then you'll remember how nice this drink was and how well they went down.
Should you remember? Yes, because even though it has 10—yes, 10—different alcoholic spirits in the drink, the combination tastes brilliant. Now when you get back home, you can recreate the wonderful taste of this cocktail!
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) gin
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) vodka
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) dark rum
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) tequila
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) triple sec
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) Southern Comfort
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) peach schnapps
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) Drambuie
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1/2 shot (22 ml) Blue Curacao
- orange juice
- ice cubes
1. Add a scoop of ice to a cocktail shaker.
2. Add all the spirits to the cocktail shaker as flamboyantly as you'd like.
3. Top the cocktail shaker up with orange juice.
4. Shake it like a Polaroid picture.
5. Pour into a large blown glass, with fruit on the rim, a straw and an umbrella (like the ones on Paradise Beach).
Now your cocktail party will be raging! Contiki, Contiki, Contiki!
Feel free to let me know of your Paradise Beach, Mykonos Island experiences below!