Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Unique Mojito Made With Grapes
This cooling and refreshing virgin mojito is prepared with ripe green grapes, but you can use black grapes if you wish. As our grapes were very sweet there was no need to add sugar, but you could certainly add a bit of sugar if your drink needs sweetening.
Try it and share your experience.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For the mojito:
- 1 cup ripe, sweet, chilled green grapes
- 1 lemon, chopped into 8 pieces and seeds removed
- 25-30 pudina (mint) leaves
- crushed ice, as needed
- chilled Sprite, as needed
- lemon slice
- mint sprig
- Put the grapes in a blender jar and blend until you have a juice. Set aside.
- In a tall glass, add the lemon pieces and mint. With a muddler or the blunt end of a wooden ladle, crush the lemon pieces and bruise the mint.
- Pour in the grape juice and add crushed ice. Add chilled Sprite and stir to mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon slice. Add a straw and serve.
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly