I worked as a banker for 17 years. I love staying fit and cooking tasty and healthy meals. I don't use artificial colors and preservatives.
Making a Ginger and Garlic Drink
Making this aromatic drink is very easy. It can be prepared in 10 minutes. You have to grind a few ginger pieces, 1–2 garlic cloves, a small chili, a pinch of cumin seeds, and a tablespoon of grated coconut in a mixer grinder. Mix it with a glass of moderate sour curd or yogurt and some salt. Add sufficient water to bring it to drinking consistency. This drink is now ready to serve.
This beverage can be sipped straight away, or you can drink it chilled.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
Makes 2 big glasses of the beverage
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt or curd, moderate sour
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 pinches cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt, or as per taste
- water, to adjust drinking consistency
- 1 green chili, less hot variety
Step-By-Step Instructions and Images for Making Ginger and Garlic Drink
- Take all the ingredients, except yogurt and water, in a mixer grinder. Grind to get a smooth paste or liquid, adding some water or curd.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl. Add the remaining water and yogurt/curd to it. Mix well. Bring it to drinking consistency.
- Pour it into glasses and serve cold. Enjoy sipping this aromatic beverage!
© 2017 ShailaSheshadri