Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored of always eating the same meals.
Italian sodas are delicious, but they get can expensive. Every coffee stand I have gone to on the East Coast charges $3.50 for one of these—and that's for a 16-ounce cup. This type of drink is really simple to make. I want to help people save money by making it themselves. The measurements below will vary. It depends on if you want extra flavoring in your drink or no whipped cream.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves any size you desire
- 1/4 cup artificial flavoring
- 3-8 ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Optional: whipped cream
- Fill a cup of any size you choose with ice cubes. (Too many ice cubes can water it down later on, so be careful with how many you add.)
- Pour the artificial flavoring in. (You can use any flavor that you desire.)
- Pour in the club soda.
- Add half and half.
- Stir all together with a spoon.
- Add whipped cream if desired.
Are Italian Sodas Healthy?
Italian sodas can be fattening. Be careful with how many you drink. These yummy drinks can get very addicting. Some stores have stopped carrying artificial flavoring. Check your local Walmart, Rosaures, Yoke's Fresh Market, or Albertson's.
© 2017 Brittany Banks