How to Make a Homemade Italian Soda
Italian sodas are delicious, but they get can expensive. Every coffee stand I have gone to on the East Coast charges $3.50 for one of these—and that's for a 16oz. This type of drink is really simple to make. I feel that I want to help people not spend so much money when they can make it themselves. These measurements below will vary. It depends on if you want extra flavoring in your drink or no whip cream.
- 1/4 cup Artificial Flavoring
- 3-8 count Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Club Soda
- 1 cup Half And Half
- 1/2 cup Whip Cream
- Fill a cup of any size you choose with ice cubes. (Too many ice cubes can water it down later on, so be careful with how many you add.)
- Pour the artificial flavoring in. (You can use any flavor that you desire.)
- Pour in the club soda.
- Add half and half.
- Stir all together with a spoon.
- Add whip cream if desired.
Are Italian Sodas Healthy or not Healthy? Where can I find the Artificial Flavoring?
Italian sodas can be fattening. Be careful with how many you drink. These yummy drinks can get very addicting. Some stores have stopped carrying artificial flavoring. Check your local Walmart, Rosaures, Yoke's Fresh Market, or Albertson's.
Questions & Answers
© 2017 Brittany Banks