How to Make a Rockstar Italian Soda
Instead of having a Redbull Italian soda, try a Rockstar Italian soda. It's made with the same ingredients. The only difference is using a Rockstar instead of a Redbull. You can use any type of Rockstar for this drink. Personally, I know a lot of people that like the fruit punch one. Therefore, we will use this one as an example.
- 3/4 cup Rockstar Energy Drink
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Half & Half (Cream)
- 1/4 cup Club Soda, (Optional)
I added that club soda can be optional. As we were making it, we found out that it tastes more fruity and flavorful without it. This is optional for you, experiment and see which way you like it. You also have the option to add artificial flavoring like strawberry, blueberry, etc.
- Add your ice to a 18oz cup.
- Slowly pour in your Rockstar.
- Slowly pour in your half & half.
- Add your club soda. (This is optional because there is already carbonation in your Rockstar.)
- Stir it and give it a try!
How do you like your Rockstar Italian Soda?
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Brittany Banks