Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
Instead of having a Redbull Italian soda, try a Rockstar Italian soda. It's made with the same ingredients. The only difference is using a Rockstar instead of a Redbull. You can use any type of Rockstar for this drink. Personally, I know a lot of people that like the fruit punch one. Therefore, we will use this one as an example.
- 3/4 cup Rockstar Energy Drink
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Half & Half (Cream)
- 1/4 cup Club Soda, (Optional)
- Add your ice to a 18oz cup.
- Slowly pour in your Rockstar.
- Slowly pour in your half & half.
- Add your club soda. (This is optional because there is already carbonation in your Rockstar.)
- Stir it and give it a try!
© 2018 Brittany Banks