How to Make Jelly Juice Using Your Favorite Powdered Juice
Jelly juice is a combination of jelly and juice. It is the only juice you can actually drink and eat at the same time. The most popular brand in the UK that makes this snack is called Naturelly, and they offer different flavors such as summer fruits, tropical fruits, and apple and blackcurrant. Japan has its own version of this snack, as well. I have tried many flavors over the years, including apple, grape, kiwi, and pineapple, to name few.
I am no longer a kid, but I loved having this drinkable snack when I visited both the UK and Japan—so I re-created the recipe at home. I like to use a combination of mango-powdered juice and mango-powdered gelatin, but you can make your own version using your favorite flavor. It's really easy to make, and even if you're an adult, I think you will love it, just like me.
- 25 grams powdered juice
- 25 grams powdered gelatin
- 7 to 8 cups water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- 1 large bowl
- 3 small bowls
- Measuring cups
For Cooking the Jelly Juice:
Cook Time and Yield
Mango Jelly Juice Step-by-Step Procedure
- Mix and dilute all ingredients in a pot.
- Bring it to boil. Turn off the heat.
- Set aside and let it cool a bit.
- Transfer the jelly juice in a pitcher.
- Store it inside the fridge. Serve while still cold.
Tips and Techniques
- Add less or more water if needed. The less water, the firmer the jelly (and vice versa). Ideally, add an extra cup of water based on the water requirement of the powdered gelatin.
- Adjust sugar based on preference.
- Choose any flavored juice.
- Replace plain gelatin mix with flavored gelatin.
More Flavorful Coolers
- How to Make Snackable Dragon Fruit Coolers
Have you wondered if it's possible to combine a snack and a drink in one? It is possible! Try this refreshing and easy-to-make recipe for snackable dragon fruit coolers. Enjoy!
- How to Make Tapioca Pearls and Agar Cooler
The combination of tapioca pearls and agar in this refreshing cooler is simply perfect. Enjoy this delicious drink at home by following my easy, step-by-step instructions.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Dred Cuan