How to Make Lemon Ginger Tea
Lemon is one of the citrus fruits that contain lots of Vitamin C. As a result, many health conditions are improved by oral intake of this fruit. Ginger is one of the most commonly used spices for food and drinks preparation. It is considered as a powerful spice because of its medicinal properties. Let me share to you my simple recipe of lemon ginger tea that you can make any time at home.
- 1.5 litres water
- 2 inches ginger, sliced
- 1 piece lemon, juiced
- 1 small bowl
- chopping board
- Fill pitcher with water.
- Juice 1 piece of lemon. Add it into the pitcher. Set aside.
- Peel and sliced ginger. Add it into the pitcher.
- Keep the drink mixture overnight or within couple of hours inside the refrigerator before serving.
Tips and Techniques
- Keep mixture inside the refrigerator overnight before serving to let the water absorb more flavors from the ingredients.
- Add sugar or artificial sweetener to sweeten the drink. Choose honey to make it a healthier version.
- Include mint into the ingredients to make it more refreshing.
Questions & Answers
© 2019 Dred Cuan