I am a chef on a luxury world cruise liner. I love to cook and write recipes that are inspired by foods from all over the world.
Recreating Bottomless Red Ice Tea
Tokyo Tokyo is the No. 1 Japanese fast-food restaurant chain in the Philippines. It offers a variety of Japanese dishes, such as sushi, tempura, yakisoba, and tonkatsu, just to name a few. In addition, they serve delicious side dishes, desserts, and drinks. Personally, I love their bottomless red iced tea, so I tried to recreate it at home using only a few simple ingredients.
- 1 1/2 litre water
- 25 grams lemon iced tea powder
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1 small bowl
- Stirrer or spoon
- Measuring cups
- Fill a pitcher with water.
- Add lemon iced tea powder and grenadine.
- Stir until the powder is dissolved and the grenadine is well mixed.
- Serve with ice cubes.
Tips and Techniques for Red Iced Tea
- Instead of using iced tea powder, you can use a tea bag.
- If you are using tea bags, add honey or sugar to sweeten the drink.
- Adjust the amount of water if needed.
More Refreshing Drink Recipes
- How to Make Dragon Fruit Apple Lemonade
Have you ever tried dragon fruit, also called pitahaya? It's one of my favorite fruits! This is my recipe for dragon fruit apple lemonade.
- How to Make Jelly Juice Using Your Favorite Powdered Juice
Jelly juice is a popular drinkable snack for kids. Make your own version at home using your favorite powdered juice. It's absolutely fun and easy to make.
© 2018 Travel Chef