How to Make Tokyo Tokyo Red Iced Tea: A Japanese-Inspired Drink
Tokyo Tokyo is the No. 1 Japanese fast food restaurant chain in the Philippines. It offers a variety of Japanese dishes such as sushi, tempura, yakisoba, and tonkatsu, just to name a few. In addition, they serve delicious side dishes, desserts, and drinks. Personally, I love their bottomless red iced tea, so I tried to re-create it at home using only a few simple ingredients.
- 1 1/2 litre water
- 25 grams lemon iced tea powder
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1 small bowl
- stirrer or spoon
- measuring cups
- Fill a pitcher with water.
- Add lemon iced tea powder and grenadine.
- Stir until the powder is dissolved and the grenadine is well mixed.
- Serve with ice cubes.
Tips and Techniques
- Instead of using iced tea powder, you can use tea bags to make the tea, if you prefer.
- If you are using tea bags, add honey or sugar sweeten the drink.
- Adjust the amount of water if needed.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Dred Cuan