Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Try this very delicately flavoured, cooling and refreshing lychee mojito mocktail. It is the perfect beverage to offer guests when they arrive at your next summertime get-together or party.
In the hot summer months it's always important to hydrate, and this fruity drink is a delightful way to do it. It can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed with friends. I've made a video that appears below the recipe to guide you through the process.
Do try it and share your experience.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 20-25 fresh pudina (mint) leaves
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 tsp ground sugar, or to taste
- 200 ml fresh lychee juice, made by grinding 12 lychees
- Chilled Sprite (or lemon-lime soda), as needed
- 6 crushed ice cubes, or as needed
- Cut the half lemon into quarters. Cut the whole lemon in half and then slice each half into quarters. In total, you should now have 12 lemon quarters.
- In a tall mug, add the mint, lemon quarters and ground sugar. With a wooden muddler, muddle the ingredients until they are crushed.
- Add the lychee juice and crushed ice. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
- Top up with chilled Sprite, stir again and serve.
Lychee Mojito Mocktail Recipe
© 2021 Rajan Singh Jolly