Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
The Monster energy drink is one of the common energy drinks that people love. Instead of having a regular Italian soda, try adding your favorite energy drink. A lot of people will pay $4.50 for one of these at a coffee shop. Why pay for one when you can make it yourself?
- 3/4 cup Monster (flavor of you choice)
- 1/8 cup Ice Cubes
- 1/8 cup Half & Half (Cream)
- 1/4 Club Soda, Optional
Read More From Delishably
- Use a 18oz cup and add your ice cubes.
- Slowly pour your Monster in the cup.
- Add your half and half.
- Slowly pour the club soda.
- Add your flavoring. (This step is optional.)
- Stir and enjoy!
© 2018 Brittany Banks