Monster Energy Italian Soda
The Monster energy drink is one of the common energy drinks that people love. Instead of having a regular Italian soda, try adding your favorite energy drink. A lot of people will pay $4.50 for one of these at a coffee shop. Why pay for one when you can make it yourself?
- 3/4 cup Monster (flavor of you choice)
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Half & Half (Cream)
- 1/4 Club Soda, Optional
I made the club soda optional because energy drinks already have carbonation in it. I think it tastes better without it personally, but you can experiment with it. You can add an artificial flavoring, like Torani's, of your choice as well to give it more flavor. Strawberry is my favorite.
- Use a 18oz cup and add your ice cubes.
- Slowly pour your Monster in the cup.
- Add your half and half.
- Slowly pour the club soda.
- Add your flavoring. (This step is optional.)
- Stir and enjoy!
How do you like your Monster Italian Soda?
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Brittany Banks