Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Summer Papaya Cooler
Need something cool to sip on? This refreshing chili papaya juice drink is perfect for the hot summer months. Choose a sweet, ripe papaya, so that you do not need to add much sugar.
Let me know what you think in the comments!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup ripe papaya pulp, cubed and chilled
- 1/4 cup chilled water, for blending
- 1/2 tsp kala namak (black salt)
- 2 tsp sugar, or as needed
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes, or as needed
- Blend the papaya to a fine puree using only as much water as needed.
- Add the black salt, sugar, green chili, lemon juice, and ice cubes. Blend until well combined.
- Transfer to a glass and serve. Enjoy!
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly