Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Why Try This Recipe?
Papaya is a very healthy fruit that is rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. Combined with milk it makes for a very delicious and healthy drink. Spice it up with cardamom for a truly refreshing beverage.
Try it and give your feedback.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- chilled papaya pulp, cubed
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 4 tbsp ground sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup crushed ice, or as needed
- cardamom powder, for garnish
- Blend the papaya cubes to a fine puree, adding a little milk.
- Add the remaining milk, ground sugar, cardamom powder and crushed ice. Blend well.
- Pour into glasses, sprinkle a little cardamom powder on top and serve.
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly