I am a chef on a luxury world cruise liner. I love to cook and write recipes that are inspired by foods from all over the world.
A fruity milkshake is the best way to enjoy the fruits of the season. I used a farm-grown fresh papaya to level up my refreshing milkshake. Papaya has a lot of natural sweetness, but I added canned fruit cocktail to sweeten it up even more (and make it prettier to look at!). Try this simple papaya milkshake with fruit cocktail in the comfort of your home and let me know what you think.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 6 cups papaya, chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, drained
Read More From Delishably
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Chopping board
- Peel and chop the papaya. For best results, the fruit should be frozen before blending.
- Add milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour papaya milkshake in a glass. Top with fruit cocktail.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tips and Techniques
- For better texture, freeze the chopped papaya before blending.
- Adjust the amount of milk for a thinner (or thicker) smoothie.
- Add other fruits if preferred.
- Want it even sweeter? Add honey.
- Choose any kind of milk.
- Use water instead of milk for a pure papaya taste.
- Stir the drink to evenly distribute the fruit cocktail.
More Deliciously Refreshing Drinks
- How to Make Dragon Fruit Apple Lemonade
Have you ever tried dragon fruit, also called pitahaya? It's one of my favorite fruits! This is my recipe for dragon fruit apple lemonade.
- How to Make Jelly Juice Using Your Favorite Powdered Juice
Jelly juice is a popular drinkable snack for kids. Make your own version at home using your favorite powdered juice. It's absolutely fun and easy to make.
© 2021 Travel Chef