Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
How to Make a Pineapple Mojito Mocktail
Pineapple mojitos are a wonderfully refreshing mocktail for summer. This non-alcoholic drink is prepared using fresh pineapple, mint, lemon and Sprite. You can substitute club soda for the Sprite, if you so prefer.
Here is the recipe. Try it and share your feedback.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup chilled fresh pineapple pieces
- 1 lemon or lime cut into eighths and seeds removed
- 20 to 25 pudina patte (mint leaves)
- 2 teaspoons ground sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chilled Sprite
- In a blender jar, blend the pineapple pieces to a fine puree.
- In a tall mug, add the lemon or lime pieces, mint and ground sugar. Muddle the lemon and mint to extract the juice and flavours.
- Add the pineapple puree, crushed ice and Sprite. Mix well. Top up with more Sprite and mix again.
- Push in a straw, garnish with a sprig of mint and serve. Enjoy!
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly