The Best Cotton Candy Martini Recipe
You can call this delightful cocktail what you want, but the truth is that it's down right sinful. O'Charley's calls it the cotton candy cosmo, but we are twisting the recipe a splash with cotton candy vodka from Pinnacle.
I have whipped together what I think is the best cotton candy martini recipe but I'm going to let you be the judge of that. So grab your ID's (only over 21 please), and let's go nuts with this twisted version of a carnival classic.
Ingredients and Supplies
Gather the following items:
- Cotton Candy (Sold year-round at many stores)
- Pinnacle Cotton Candy Vodka
- X-Rated Fusion Liquor
- Cranberry Juice
- Martini Shaker
- Martini Glass
- Circus Tent (Optional)
- 1 1/2 oz Pinnacle Cotton Candy Vodka
- 1/2 oz X-Rated Fusion Liquor
- 1 oz Cranberry juice (100% pure)
- A nice size handful of cotton candy
- Sugar for rimming the glass.
Please note this is for one martini. If you would like to make a whole shaker, multiply the ingredients.
TIP: This is a strong drink. Add more cranberry to dilute the alcohol content. The flavor will still be a carnival ride for your taste buds.
- In a martini shaker, add ice, cotton candy vodka, X-Rated, and cranberry juice.
- Shake until well-mixed and chilled.
- Rim your martini glass in sugar or rub cotton candy around it.
- Take a heaping handful of cotton candy and place in your martini glass and slowly pour the contents of the shaker directly over it.
- OMG watch the cotton candy just disappear and crystallize at the bottom of the martini glass. (see pictures below)
Sweet Yet Powerful
This martini is a sweet treat, yet it is extremely powerful. As I stated before, you can add more cranberry to dilute it but the problem is it goes down so quick and tastes so good, it will have you feeling like you got thrown off the tilt-a-whirl.
Feel free to make this martini your own. Play around with the ingredients and always drink responsibly.