Rajan writes to share his knowledge of health, yoga, pranayama, alternative therapies, natural remedies, food recipes, and more.
Watermelon is the perfect fruit to beat the summer heat. This cooler is fast and easy to make—and it incorporates the refreshing flavours of lime and rose, as well. You will love it.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Read More From Delishably
- 2 cups chilled watermelon, cubed
- 3 tbsp rose syrup (or a mix of rose essence and ground sugar)
- 3 tbsp ground sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp kala namak (black salt)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Plenty of crushed ice
- In a blender, add all the ingredients except the crushed ice. Blend well.
- Strain out the juice to separate out the watermelon seeds.
- To prepare the cooler, pour lots of crushed ice in a large glass and top up the glass with the watermelon juice.
- Stir a few times, add a straw and serve.
Watermelon Cooler Recipe
© 2020 Rajan Singh Jolly