Rajan writes to share his knowledge of health, yoga, pranayama, alternative therapies, natural remedies, food recipes, and more.
Summer Mocktail Recipe
A virgin watermelon mojito is a nonalcoholic drink prepared with watermelon, lemon, mint, sugar and soda. Watermelon is the perfect fruit for a summer mojito.
It's very easy and quick to make this refreshing beverage that will help beat the humidity of a hot sultry day.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/2 lemon, cut into quarters
- 20-25 fresh pudina (mint leaves)
- 4 tsp ground sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup chilled watermelon juice, remove seeds before blending the watermelon pieces in the blender
- crushed ice as needed
- chilled club soda as needed
- In a tall glass, add the lemon quarters, mint leaves and ground sugar.
- Muddle the ingredients until the flavours are extracted. Then pour in the watermelon juice.
- Add in some crushed ice; then top up with club soda.
- Swirl the ingredients gently until the sugar combines with the ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Virgin Watermelon Mojito Recipe
© 2020 Rajan Singh Jolly