I'm a part-time writer who enjoys travel, cooking, creating, and helping others.
I can remember my favorite popsicle in the summertime . . . you know, the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a "Dreamsicle," others call it a "Creamsicle," but I called it just plain yummy.
When Pinnacle introduced whipped-cream flavored vodka, I just had to make an adult version of this childhood favorite. You can make this in a highball or Collins glass, strained into a martini glass, or even as an orange Creamsicle shot—whatever floats your boat.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
1 Frosty Mug Full of Adult Orange Creamsicle
- 2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 4–6 ounces Sunkist Orange Soda
- Frosted mug 1/2 full of ice
- Top the glass with Redi Whipped Cream
- Mix ingredients together in a glass filled with ice. (Make sure to leave enough space at the top of the glass because the drink will overflow when you stir in the whipped cream!)
- Top with Redi Whip.
- Garnish with a cherry (optional).
- To make this into a shot or martini, just strain into shot glasses or a large martini glass.
© 2012 Mike Fuller
S Sopha from Parkton, NC on November 12, 2012:
My husband is a mixologist in his spare time. He makes me a drink similar to this. It's my favorite!
Suzanne Sheffield from Mid-Atlantic on August 09, 2012:
When I discovered this vodka I immediately went to my old standby - French vanilla coffee creamer - and made my own version of the Dreamsicle drink. Add the creamer to your vodka, add ice - viola'!
Katarina on July 21, 2012:
Oh-rgasmically delicious my friends are hooked on this drink
Lawrence Da-vid on April 28, 2012:
"Double "GASP!!!!" I've copied your recipe Mike, and intend to try it before adding to my mixologist recipe book.
blaeberry from Scotland on April 28, 2012:
Another great looking cocktail. Thanks for sharing these great ideas
Felina Margetty from New York, New York on April 28, 2012:
Oh la la, more, more more.......Cheers F.