I'm a part-time writer who enjoys travel, cooking, creating, and helping others.
A Grown-Up Creamsicle
I can remember my favorite popsicle in the summertime . . . you know, the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a "Dreamsicle," others call it a "Creamsicle," but I called it just plain yummy.
When Pinnacle introduced whipped-cream-flavored vodka, I just had to make an adult version of this childhood favorite. You can make this in a highball or Collins glass, strained into a martini glass, or even as an orange Creamsicle shot—whatever floats your boat.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
1 frosty mug full of adult orange creamsicle
- 2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 4 to 6 ounces Sunkist orange soda
- Frosted mug 1/2 full of ice
- Top the glass with Reddi-wip whipped cream
- Mix the ingredients together in a glass filled with ice. (Make sure to leave enough space at the top of the glass because the drink will overflow when you stir in the whipped cream!)
- Top with Reddi-wip.
- Garnish with a cherry (optional).
- To make this into a shot or martini, just strain into shot glasses or a large martini glass.
© 2012 Mike Fuller