How to Make an Orange Creamsicle Cocktail With Whipped Vodka
I can remember my favorite popsicle in the summertime . . . you know, the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a "Dreamsicle," others call it a "Creamsicle," but I called it just plain yummy.
When Pinnacle introduced whipped-cream flavored vodka, I just had to make an adult version of this childhood favorite. You can make this in a highball or Collins glass, strained into a martini glass, or even as an orange Creamsicle shot—whatever floats your boat.
- 2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 4–6 ounces Sunkist Orange Soda
- Frosted mug 1/2 full of ice
- Top the glass with Redi Whipped Cream
- Mix ingredients together in a glass filled with ice. (Make sure to leave enough space at the top of the glass because the drink will overflow when you stir in the whipped cream!)
- Top with Redi Whip.
- Garnish with a cherry (optional).
- To make this into a shot or martini, just strain into shot glasses or a large martini glass.
Remember to enjoy safely and in moderation, and always designate a driver when out. Enjoy this alcoholic Creamsicle, and please share your cocktail recipes below.
Questions & Answers
© 2012 Mike Fuller