Birthday Cake Vodka Shots
These birthday cake vodka shots are delicious, fun, and easy to make for any occasion!
- 1 oz. Cake Flavored Vodka (Pinnacle Cake/other brand)
- 1 tsp dry white cake mix
- 1/2 oz Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka (Pinnacle) OR Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Half & Half
- Whipped Cream
- Shake up the cake vodka, dry white cake batter, whipped cream vodka/ chocolate liqueur, and Half & Half into a martini shaker with ice.
- Strain into shooters or shot glasses.
- Top with whipped cream.
- If you decide to use chocolate liquor, you can use the remaning liqueur to make alcohol infused whipped cream! Simply mix 1 pint of regular whipping cream, ½ teaspoon vanilla, ¼ cup powdered sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons of chocolate liqueur together and pour into a Whipped Cream Dispenser. Insert the N2O charger into the dispenser, shake vigorously for 10 seconds, and then let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add fun & color with sprinkles!