Birthday Cake Vodka Shots
These birthday cake vodka shots are delicious, fun, and easy to make for any occasion!
- 1 ounce cake-flavored vodka (Pinnacle cake/another brand)
- 1 teaspoon dry white cake mix
- 1/2 ounce whipped-cream flavored vodka (Pinnacle) or chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Half & Half
- Whipped cream
- Shake up the cake vodka, dry white cake batter, whipped cream vodka/ chocolate liqueur, and Half & Half into a martini shaker with ice.
- Strain into shooters or shot glasses.
- Top with whipped cream.
- If you decide to use chocolate liquor, you can use the remaining liqueur to make alcohol-infused whipped cream! Simply mix 1 pint of regular whipping cream, ½ teaspoon vanilla, ¼ cup powdered sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons of chocolate liqueur together and pour into a Whipped Cream Dispenser. Insert the N2O charger into the dispenser, shake vigorously for 10 seconds, and then let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add fun and color with sprinkles!