Mini Omelettes Are the Perfect On-the-Go Breakfast
Mini Omelette On the Go
These mini omelettes will make you want more. I wanted to share my recipe with you. Not only is this recipe good, it's also good for you. They can be eaten at the table with your family or put in a bag and taken with you and eaten on the fly. Two mini omelettes makes one serving. I just add a little salsa, and they are ready to go. Make a full tray, and you are ready to go for the week. Take to work or send with kids for lunch. They are a meal you can take camping without taking up a lot of room. I really like to have them on hand for a quick go to meal or snack. Eat it with an English muffin, like a sandwich. This recipe is easy to adjust. Just add or subtract foods according to your taste. No more making multiple meals for different family members.
- Mini muffin tin
- Spray pam or oil
- Oven mitts
- Cooling rack (for mini omelettes to cool on.)
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula or whisk
Mini Omelette Prep And Cook Time
- 1/2 Cup Tomato, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Coloured Peppers, Diced
- 8 Large Eggs, Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Water or Milk
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Salsa, Per Person
- 1 Pkg Back Bacon, 2 slices per person
Mix Together In Mini Muffin Tins
- Chop up and leave on the cutting board. Break eggs into the mixing bowl and add water or milk. Whip together with salt and pepper. Spray or oil your mini muffin tin. Take a pinch of each of the vegetables and add to the tin. Do this until all places are filled with all of your ingredients.
- Now take the mix of eggs you whipped together and pour over each until almost full. Leave room for some expansion when it cooks. preheat your oven to 350. Place tin in the oven and bake for 15 min.
- Add a tablespoon of the salsa to each plate. Now serve to your family and friends. They can also be served on an english muffin. For a sit down meal add, Back bacon or a side of bacon cooked in the oven while the omelettes are being cooked.
- These mini omelettes are low carb. If you choose to have them with an english muffin the carb count is still only the equivalent of a piece of toast. (1 carb serving)
Yummy Mini Cups
Did You Know?
It Could Take Less Than 30 Min To Make Omelettes?
© 2017 Terrie Lynn