Easy Breakfast Idea: Egg, Cheese Dog, and Mushroom Lettuce Wrap
A lettuce wrap is a great low-carb breakfast option. Since I was craving a lettuce wrap this morning, I came up with an interesting idea. Why not create a wrap with egg, cheese dog, and mushroom? I thought the end result was delicious, and I hope you will try it, too.
- Lettuce (for wrap)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 small cheese dogs, sliced
- 1/4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cooking oil as needed
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- 2 medium bowls
- 2 small bowls
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- chopping board
For Cooking the Lettuce Wrap Fillings:
- cooking spoon
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute cheese dogs first, followed by mushrooms.
- Add eggs and spring onions. Mix all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lettuce leaves.
Breakfast Lettuce Wrap Step-by-Step Procedure
Tips and Techniques
- Let the egg mixture cool down before wrapping it with the lettuce. This will help maintain the lettuce's freshness.
- Wrap as you eat.
- If you prefer, you may add or substitute any meat or vegetable ingredients.
- Serve the wrap with any condiments or dressings you want.
- Use any kind of lettuce available. The amount of lettuce used depends on its size.
More Breakfast Egg Recipes
- Low-Carb Crustless Quiche With Cheese, Mushroom, Spinach, and Egg Whites
Are you on a low-carb diet? This delicious quiche recipe will meet your dietary needs while satisfying your brunch cravings.
- How to Make Eggs Florentine With Longanisa and Mushroom
Do you enjoy eating eggs as part of your breakfast meal? The most common egg preparations are fried, scrambled, and omelets. To reduce the cooking oil, why not try eggs Florentine? This is my recipe for eggs Florentine with longanisa and mushroom.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Dred Cuan