Eggless Chocolate Muffins With Condensed Milk
Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins
Soft, spongy, and moist, these eggless, chocolate, and dark-chocolate-chip muffins are made with condensed milk. Dark chocolate is a very healthy chocolate if eaten in limited amounts on a daily basis.
Easy to prepare and so yummy, you will not be satisfied with just one. This is a tried-and-tested recipe. Just adjust the baking time, as it varies from oven to oven. Watch our recipe video below if you need some additional help. And please share your feedback in the comments!
- 140 grams maida/all purpose flour
- 120 grams salted butter, room temperature
- 200 grams condensed milk, room temperature
- 100 ml milk, warmed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Sift the dry ingredients—the maida, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and lightly beat for a minute by hand.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well till smooth, about two minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence and milk, and mix till well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients mixture to this and mix till the batter is smooth.
- Put in the chocolate chips saving some to garnish the muffin batter later. Stir to disperse.
- Spoon the batter in muffin pan lined with liners filling each cup only 2/3 full. If you fill them too full, they'll bake over the edge and probably get stuck to the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 25-30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the mold and let cool till just warm before removing the muffins.
- Serve warm.
- Check out my recipe video to see how these eggless chocolate chip muffins have been prepared
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Rajan Singh Jolly