My Mother's Homemade Pancake Recipe
I love to cook and bake. I really love going through my mother's recipes and seeing which one I want to try. I have tried this recipe many times, but it still hasn't tasted like hers. When I made this the other night, it might not taste the same, but it was still good.
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Shortening, melted
- 2 cup Water
- In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add 2 eggs, beat.
- Stir then add the shortening and stir again.
- Add water and stir the batter until everything is mixed together.
- After you are done with the batter, then take a spoon and pour it into a greased frying pan.
- Flip the pancake over after it bubbles. When it is done, place on a plate and enjoy.