Alyssa loves sharing her family's favorite recipes with the world. She is a wife and a mom who enjoys drinking copious amounts of coffee.
November is national peanut butter month. When I first found out, I was notably excited. After all, peanut butter is delicious! I knew I wanted to create a treat to celebrate, but I wanted to make something other than the standard peanut butter cookie. After digging through my cupboards and wracking my brain, I finally decided on granola.
This peanut butter granola is the perfect addition to your morning bowl of cereal or as a topping on your plain Greek yogurt. It's also delicious on its own as a snack. With only four ingredients, it's easy to whip up. This is a treat your entire family will love!
Read More From Delishably
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, cook the peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla over medium heat until smooth. Be sure to continuously stir so that it doesn't burn.
- Remove your pan from heat and stir in the oats.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Spread your oat mixture evenly on your cookie sheet. Sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until it starts turning golden brown. Pull your cookie sheet out of the oven.
- Gently stir your granola, taking care not to break up any clusters. Bake for an additional 5 to10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let granola cool completely. Then enjoy as a snack or a topping treat!