How to Make Cheesy Omelet With Chorizo and Spring Onions
Breakfast omelet (English) or omelette (French) is a famous breakfast recipe that everybody enjoys eating. There are no rules in making an omelet. You only need to have beaten egg and add any other ingredients you desire. Make your breakfast meal exciting by pairing this version of my omelet with a simple fried rice recipe using leftovers. Follow my procedure on how to make cheesy omelet with chorizo and spring onions. Enjoy!
- 2 pieces egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chorizo, sliced
- 1/4 cup cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup spring onion, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cooking oil
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- 1 Medium Bowl
- 3 Small Bowls
- Measure Cups
- Chopping Board
For Cooking the Dish:
- Turner Spatula
- Heat pan with oil over low heat.
- Cook first the chorizo. When halfway cooked, add the spring onions.
- Add the beaten eggs. Swirl the eggs to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the cheese before folding the omelet.
- Serve with rice.
Tips and Techniques
- Keep the omelet moist by keeping the flame under low heat.
- Continuously stir the eggs to evenly cook.
- Add cheese at the last stage of cooking the egg. The heat accumulated inside will allow the cheese to melt.
- Eating raw eggs may cause salmonella infection. Always inform everyone about the consequence of eating undercooked eggs.
Another Tasty Omelet Recipe
- How to Make Water Spinach and Mushroom Omelet
Do you love omelets for breakfast? I do! They're a great source of protein, and so delicious, too. Today, I will teach you one of the most popular omelet recipes that I make onboard our cruise ship.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Travel Chef