I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this recipe, and I think you will, too.
Do you love to bake but don't have the time or energy? If so, then you are like me. I work a full-time job and then come home to write part-time and keep house. I love to bake but lack the time and energy to do so. But that changed when I searched online for an easy and quick peanut butter cookie recipe. This recipe is the best! All it takes is three ingredients. It tastes just like regular peanut butter cookies but uses many fewer ingredients. This recipe is great for any time.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves about 6
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine and mix the three ingredients.
- Grease a cookie sheet. Drop the dough by the teaspoon on the cookie sheet. Take a fork and press the dough down.
- Bake in the oven for about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool.
- Peanut butter was invented in the 14th century by the Aztecs.
- National Peanut Butter Cookie Day is on June 12th.
- In 1932, the first peanut butter cookie recipe with fork marks on it was published by the Schenectady Gazette.
- The peanut butter cookie became America's favorite cookie in the early 1900s.
Lisa Jane (author) from Maine on December 15, 2018:
They are so easy and quick to make.
Jennifer C on December 15, 2018:
I use to make these all the time when I was a kid. They're super easy and turn out really good. Think I will make them again soon :)
Lisa Jane (author) from Maine on December 14, 2018:
Michael from Indiana, PA on December 14, 2018:
They do. I tried them today. Nobody at the Christmas party knew the difference.
Lisa Jane (author) from Maine on December 13, 2018:
I think they taste the same.
Michael from Indiana, PA on December 13, 2018:
These look so good and I love simple recipes! Are they chewier than a cookie without flour?