3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Do you love to bake but don't have the time or energy? If so, then you are like me. I work a full-time job and then come home to write part-time and keep house. I love to bake but lack the time and energy to do so. But that changed when I searched online for an easy and quick peanut butter cookie recipe. This recipe is the best! All it takes is three ingredients. It tastes just like regular peanut butter cookies but uses many fewer ingredients. This recipe is great for any time.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine and mix the three ingredients.
- Grease a cookie sheet. Drop the dough by the teaspoon on the cookie sheet. Take a fork and press the dough down.
- Bake in the oven for about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool.
- Peanut butter was invented in the 14th century by the Aztecs.
- National Peanut Butter Cookie Day is on June 12th.
- In 1932, the first peanut butter cookie recipe with fork marks on it was published by the Schenectady Gazette.
- The peanut butter cookie became America's favorite cookie in the early 1900s.