3-Ingredient Sugar Cookies
I love sugar cookies, so I wanted to find a recipe with just three ingredients. This recipe is what I found. It is quick to make. Most people have these ingredients in their home, so you don't have to go out and buy it. I made these cookies for my niece and nephew, and they loved them.
- 1 stick plus 2 TBSP Butter
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a bowl, whip sugar and butter with a spoon or an electric mixer until it is fluffy.
- Add flour and mix them together.
- On a cookie sheet, use a teaspoon to drop the dough into balls approximately 1 inch apart. Flatten the cookies if you are going to decorate them.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Answers
Should I use self-rising or plain flour for this sugar cookie recipe?
You should use plain flour.Helpful 36
Should I use unsalted or salted butter to make sugar cookies?
You could try either one. I use regular butter.Helpful 32
Should I use powder or granulated sugar for 3-ingredient sugar cookies?
You should use granulated sugar.Helpful 27