I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this recipe, and I think you will, too.
Cookies Are Better When They're Simple
I love sugar cookies, but I also love fuss-free baking. I wanted to find a recipe with just a few ingredients, and I was thrilled to discover this one. It's so quick and easy to make! Most people have these ingredients on hand in their kitchen, so you probably won't need to go out and buy anything. My niece and nephew loved these cookies!
|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a bowl, whip sugar and butter with a spoon or an electric mixer until it is fluffy.
- Add flour and mix together.
- On a cookie sheet, use a teaspoon to drop the dough into balls approximately 1 inch apart. Flatten the cookies if you are going to decorate them.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Answers
Question: Should I use unsalted or salted butter to make sugar cookies?
Answer: You could try either one. I use regular butter.
Question: Should I use powder or granulated sugar for 3-ingredient sugar cookies?
Answer: You should use granulated sugar.
Question: Should I use self-rising or plain flour for this sugar cookie recipe?
Answer: You should use plain flour.