Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies have always been my favorite. They are just a classic and incredibly versatile. You can customize the recipe to fit any taste. Is there anything better than a fresh batch of warm, soft chocolate chip cookies? I think not. Today, I am sharing my go-to recipe for classic chocolate chip cookies. The secret to having chocolatey goodness in every bite? Mini chocolate chips. I use an entire 12 ounce package in my recipe to ensure the perfect chocolate to cookie ratio.
Here is what you need.
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 -12 oz package Mini chocolate chips
Yield: Approximately four dozen cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Enjoy with a big glass of milk!
Try this recipe out and rate it below. What is your favorite cookie? Let me know in the comments.
Rate these cookies!
Questions & Answers
© 2016 Alyssa