Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies have always been my favorite. They are just a classic and incredibly versatile. You can customize the recipe to fit any taste. Is there anything better than a fresh batch of warm, soft chocolate chip cookies? I think not. Today, I am sharing my go-to recipe for classic chocolate chip cookies. The secret to having chocolatey goodness in every bite? Mini chocolate chips. I use an entire 12 ounce package in my recipe to ensure the perfect chocolate to cookie ratio.
Here is what you need.
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 -12 oz package Mini chocolate chips
Yield: Approximately four dozen cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Enjoy with a big glass of milk!
Try this recipe out and rate it below. What is your favorite cookie? Let me know in the comments.
Rate these cookies!
More by this Author
Grandma's Peanut Butter cookies.
A quick and easy peanut butter cookie recipe that the whole family will love!
Quick and easy homemade old-fashioned biscuits that the entire family will enjoy!