Nikki's a working wife and mom. Her interests include family life, gardening, cooking, and music.
Minty, Creamy, and Delicious!
Our family LOVES this minty and creamy McDonald’s creation. Unfortunately, we are only able to get them around the end of February to March every year.
I scoured the internet trying to find the perfect copycat recipe. While all were close, my boys and I agree, they all required a bit of tweaking.
This recipe is the one that we think comes the closest. We top ours with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry—but they really aren’t needed. They sure make it look pretty, though!
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
4 small servings (or 2 large servings)
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons mint extract (not peppermint)
- 20 drops green food coloring
- whipped cream (optional)
- maraschino cherries (optional)
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a blender, add ice cream, heavy cream, mint extract, and green food coloring. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the shake into servings glasses. Top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!