Alyssa loves sharing her family's favorite recipes with the world. She is a wife and a mom who enjoys drinking copious amounts of coffee.
With the rise in gluten-free diets, it can be difficult to find dessert recipes. This recipe is perfect because it does not require flour. In fact, this recipe only calls for three simple ingredients, and it is one of my personal favorites!
These cookies are great to make when you are pressed for time and just want to whip up a quick treat. They are also perfect for those times when you don't have a bunch of ingredients on hand, and you don't want to run to the store. Here's what you need.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
Read More From Delishably
Yield: Approximately two dozen cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl. Mix well.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto pan.
- Flatten the top with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on each cookie.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Try this recipe out, rate it below, and leave a comment letting me know if you liked the cookies!
Rate These Cookies!
© 2016 Alyssa