Disneyland's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Can you believe how fast this fall season has gone? I can't. It has gone by so fast! If you work in the retail world, Christmas has already, undoubtedly, consumed your life (like mine), but before the shift into the holiday spirit is complete, I think it is only fair to leave Thanksgiving alone. So in honor of this poor overshadowed holiday, I decided to do one more fall-themed article before all of the red and green take over. I have decided to share with you all a delicious pumpkin cheesecake from Disneyland. I am actually making mine gluten free by substituting out the graham crackers with a gluten free version! I can't wait to bring this over to my grandmother's house to share with all my family.
- 4 ounces graham crackers
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup baileys
- honey, for drizzling
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbles together in a bowl.
2. Press mixture inside a spring-form pan and bake 8-10 minutes on 325.
3. Let cool completely.
1. in a large bowl mix eggs and brown sugar together until fluffy.
2. Add in cream cheese and mix until well blended.
3. Add in pumpkin and mix until well blended.
4. Add in spices, vanilla, and baileys until well blended.
5. Pour cheesecake mix on top of crust and bake 40-45 minutes or until the outside is set and the center is still a little wobbly.
6. Let cool slightly then place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Tips and Tricks
- I substituted normal graham crackers for gluten free ones. I don't think it substituted the same because my crust was a little liquidy. I added in some more but it was still on the buttery side. This later cause some leakage from the pan.
- If your pan does leak a little wrap some foil around the bottom.
- I ended up cooking my cheesecake for a little over an hour because I wanted to make sure it was cooked all the way through.
Honestly I was a little intimidated to use a spring-form pan because I had never used one before but it was so easy! This cheesecake recipe was so easy I am still amazed by how delicious it is. If you are a fan of pumpkin pie you will really like this. It reminds me of a fluffy creamy pumpkin pie. I hope you give it a try for the holidays because I am sure everyone will love it! I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and stay tuned for some fun holiday Hubs coming soon!