Disneyland's Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Can you believe how fast this fall season has gone? I can't. If you work in the retail world, Christmas has already, undoubtedly, consumed your life (like mine), but before the shift into the holiday spirit is complete, I think it is only fair to leave Thanksgiving alone. So, in honor of this poor overshadowed holiday, I decided to do one more fall-themed article before all of the red and green take over. I have decided to share with you all a delicious pumpkin cheesecake from Disneyland. I am actually making mine gluten-free by substituting out the graham crackers with a gluten-free version! I can't wait to bring this over to my grandmother's house to share with all my family.
- 4 ounces graham crackers
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbles together in a bowl.
- Press mixture inside a spring-form pan and bake 8 - 10 minutes on 325.
- Let it cool completely.
Crust Instructions With Images
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup baileys
- honey, for drizzling
1. Mix eggs and brown sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy.
2. Add in cream cheese and mix until well-blended.
3. Add in pumpkin and mix until well-blended.
4. Add in spices, vanilla, and baileys until well-blended.
5. Pour cheesecake mix on top of crust and bake 40 - 45 minutes or until the outside is set and the center is still a little wobbly.
6. Let cool slightly then place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Cheesecake Instructions With Images
Tips and Tricks
- I substituted normal graham crackers for gluten-free ones. I don't think it substituted the same because my crust was a little liquidy. I added in some more, but it was still on the buttery side. This later cause some leakage from the pan.
- If your pan does leak a little wrap some foil around the bottom.
- I ended up cooking my cheesecake for a little over an hour because I wanted to make sure it was cooked all the way through.
Honestly. I was a little intimidated to use a spring-form pan because I had never used one before but it was so easy! This cheesecake recipe was so easy I am still amazed by how delicious it is. If you are a fan of pumpkin pie you will really like this. It reminds me of a fluffy creamy pumpkin pie. I hope you give it a try for the holidays because I am sure everyone will love it! I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving, and stay tuned for some fun holiday Hubs, coming soon!